Sunday, May 6, 2012

Fixing CCB-A Problem in JCreator Pro 4.5 or any version or any software | The safe way to do it.

When you encounter CCB-A problem, a pop-up window that says

Your system clock appears to have been changed, possibly in an attempt to defeat the security system on this program. Please correct your system clock before trying to run this program again. If your clock is already correct, rebooting the system may fix this problem, otherwise contact the author of this program for instructions (report code CCB-A).
everytime you open an application. This can happen to any trial version software since it is used to protect trial version software from being abused by changing the system time so it won’t expire. This problem also exist if you are using trial version software then you apply a crack to make it a full version, so be careful with cracks.

There are lots of ways on how to solve this problem but most of them are too risky since it involves changing the registry which could damaged other software if it is not handled properly.

In my experience, I am using JCreator Pro 4.5 and installed it in my computer. I forgot to register it so I closed the application without registering. When I opened it again, I was shocked because a pop-up window saying that “My system clock appears to have changed and so on...” which was the CCB-A error. It was so annoying because I can’t register it anymore. I tried to change my system clock but still it didn’t worked. I tried uninstalling and installing it again but still it didn’t worked out. I did almost everything from registry to my CMOS but it didn’t change anything. The problem was still there. So I did these very simple steps as my last resort in solving the problem.

1.    I uninstall the JCreator Pro and install it again to have a fresh copy. (Note: Don’t open the application yet).
2.    I turned off the computer and remove the battery of my computer. The battery is used to make your system clock up to date.
3.    I turned on the computer without the battery and set the CMOS time manually to current date and time and saved it.
4.    As I was in the desktop, I changed the CLOCK in the TASKBAR and set it to current date and time.
5.    I opened the application and BOOMM!!! The solution was perfect. It runs perfectly and I was able to register the software.

I hope my solution works on your computer. Please give me some feedback if you have further questions or comments or if it works or not.

1 comment: